I finished day 94. In spite of my difficulties with this project and its complexity, I was able to complete the challenges. I felt they were fairly easy. For challenge one, my code exactly matched Paul’s. For challenge two, my code was slightly different in one spot but accomplished the same thing and for challenge three I took a different approach. I interpreted the challenge somewhat differently than I think what he had in mind but it all worked and I’m fine with it. If I ever want to implement this stuff, I’ll definitely need to spend more time on it. I missed several questions in the wrap-up. In spite of going over the videos several times, I don’t feel there was enough practice in this project for things to be able to sink in for me. I don’t plan on spending any more time on it at the moment either but I may revisit it at another time.