Day 91 Completed

I finished day 91. I spent an extra day rebuilding the app from days 88-90 because I was a little confused in a couple of spots. I was able to make sense of everything the second time around.

The first challenge for today was really easy and I thought this was going to be a cakewalk. On the second challenge, I was scratching my head for a bit, but it didn’t take too long before I figured it out. I was thinking about extending Shape but I wasn’t sure how to do it and I ended up using a custom modifier. The third challenge was brutal and I didn’t think I was going to be able to figure it out, but after walking away and coming back to it, I was able to come up with an answer. It was somewhat similar to Paul’s initial solution. His final solution though makes the app animation look much better than my solution did, but I’m just happy I was able to figure it out on my own. The bonus challenges I implemented as an extension to FileManager, probably not the best place to put it, but it worked.

I really like this app and I plan on repurposing parts of it for my own use. One of the first apps I made was a flashcard app that I still use so I want to combine techniques from this one with it.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s