Day 61 Completed

I finished day 61. My solution was nowhere near as elegant as Paul’s, but it did work. I didn’t find it to be too difficult but I got stuck at one point because my stored data wasn’t matching the downloaded data, until I realized I was dealing with a many to many relationship. I also added different views so I could tell whether I was working with cached data or not.

Originally posted on Feb 24, 2022 on hackingwithswift.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s