Day 60 Completed

I finished day 60. This one took three days. I’ve been playing around with converting JSON quite a bit, but I still had to take this one a bite at a time and first try hand decoding part of one record, and then hand decoding one whole record, and then hand decoding multiple records, and then putting the file in the bundle and decoding it from there, and then working on getting it from the Internet. I did manage to successfully do it all on my own with one minor glitch so I am happy about that. I did of course have to review my notes and previous lessons but I was able to put the pieces together.

Paul’s solution makes it seem so easy, but it was an uphill climb for me.

Originally posted on Feb 23, 2022 on hackingwithswift.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s