Day 38 Completed

I finished day 38. Challenge 3 was the most difficult to date for me. I did manage to figure out a solution to all the challenges on my own. They weren’t nearly as elegant as Paul’s, but they worked properly.

I will probably spend another day or two looking at his solutions and trying to implement them in my own apps before moving on, as they introduce some new concepts I haven’t used or things I have used in ways I haven’t used them.

Conquering this day was an important step for me as this was where I crashed and burned during my first attempt through the 100 Days of SwiftUI.

Originally posted on Jan 21, 2022 on hackingwithswift.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s