Day 28 Completed

I finished day 28. My solution to challenge 3 was somewhat more complicated than Paul’s, so I implemented his instead. Mine worked but I seem to miss the obvious things on some of these. I did end up returning a tuple on the computed property sleepResults, so I could keep the original behavior that the function had with providing the alertTitle and alertMessage and I split them out into a Section header and Text View and got rid of the alert.

Originally posted on Jan 10, 2022 on hackingwithswift.com

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s